Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Fatal error on update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • testarosax2
    Participant

Hi Andy – I’m back already.

I used the Envato plugin to update and when I actually go to auto update via Envto, I receive this errr:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Envato_Backup::database_dump_filename() in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-master/includes/class-envato-backup.php on line 451

Suggestion?

Thanks!

-C

testarosax2
    Participant

Andy – Don’t bother replying to this, I updated by FTP, I have 50 million tweaks to do 🙂 but so far so good.

That fatal 451 envato error to me looks like and issue with the actual backup it does. It said it did the backup but the envato backup directory was empty. So I think if the backup fails on install it looks at that backup directory and if it can’t find a backup it blows up.

Or something like that.

Listening to your accent on the overview now. Yay!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Haha, I’ve not had my accent complimented on for some time, the last time was when I visited California.

It maybe that you need to switch to the core to upgrade via the Envato plugin, then switch back?

Mark
    Participant

Hi Andy
    I get this error also
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Envato_Backup::database_dump_filename() in /home/mai49653/public_html/maifkitchens.com.au/wp-content/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-master/includes/class-envato-backup.php on line 451

Mark
    Participant

Hi Andy
    I get this error also
    Fatal error: Call to undefined method Envato_Backup::database_dump_filename() in /home/mai49653/public_html/maifkitchens.com.au/wp-content/plugins/envato-wordpress-toolkit-master/includes/class-envato-backup.php on line 451
    Thanking you
    Mark

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Can you make sure that you are on the core theme not a child theme as the plugin does not like child themes.

Please let me know your results.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.