Home / Forums / ePix Support / Fatal Error when installing Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • onur durak
    Participant

Site URL : http://redflexmedia.com/onurtest1/wp-admin/

Detailed description of your issue : When i install the theme i get the error below. It breaks the whole wordpress instance.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /home/redflex/public_html/onurtest1/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/adm/options.php on line 29

Please advise

Thanks

Onur

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Onur,

Exactly how are you installing the theme? Have you followed the documentation here?

If you have successfully installed it, exactly what are you having issues with as I cannot see the error you posted above on your site.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

onur durak
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You cannot upload the zip file to the theme folder as you cannot uncompress .zip files via FTP.

I recommend using the Envato plugin stated in the documentation here as you do not need to download and upload any theme files. It makes the whole process a lot easier.

If that is still not working, please set your reply to private and provide your FTP and login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.