Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Favicon?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Jeremy
    Participant

I added my own favicon and it shows up in IE and chrome but not Firefox. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jeremy

http://InTheMixMarketing.com

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not sure why it wouldn't show in FF, I'll see if there is anything extra I need to add to the code. 

Jeremy
    Participant

Thank you.. did I already mention that my H1 and sidebar titles are not showing up in the correct color like they do in every other browser? 

I've checked on 2 different systems running two different versions of FF and no favicon AND my custom font colors for H1 etc are not working.

Thank you

Jeremy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

You have no errors in firebug so no idea why it's not working. Have you tried disabling the plugins one by one to see if they return. I've checked the DynamiX demo site and it works fine in FF. 

Jeremy
    Participant

I will check that.

Now I have another issue. When I load my site on any browser, it wants to load and send the visitor to the bottom of the page!!

I'm pretty sure this wasn't happening prior the update and moving to a child theme.

Please advise

Jeremy

Jeremy
    Participant

Andy,

I disabled all plugins and no go on the favicon or any other issues.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

There is something strange going on here – does the demo site display fine for you? 

If it does, there must be a cache, server, install issue happening with your site. Especially if the accordion isn't working either…

Jeremy
    Participant

Andy,

The favicon doesn't show up on any FF browser on any machine I try. I've also disabled any caching on the site with no luck.

I do not see a favicon on the demo site either. I just tried both sites on a system that has no history, cookies or cached files.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I haven't got a favicon on the demo site – I've just added one to this support site and shows in FF. Does it show for you?

What's the address you're using?

Jeremy
    Participant

oh yes.. it shows for me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.