Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Featured image not loaded

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • internavigare
    Participant

Hello, here i’m with another issue.

When we create a new post, we try to set a featured image.

When we select an image, and set it, wordpress doesn’t shwo the featured image in the featured image box, and when we publish, the featured image is not present.

Why it doesn’t load a featured image?

We setted all settings as your documentation (set featured image for Single & Archive).

Waiting for your answer.
    Thankyou and best regards.

Hi @internavigare

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check this from our end?

Regards,

internavigare
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

internavigare
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @internavigare

There are 2 issues I found that could be causing the issue.

First, your file upload limit is set at 1MB which is low, and this could be causing the image to break upon upload as seen here:
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2aenm9h.png

Please try increasing the upload limit then retry uploading a featured image.

If the issue persists, try to disable all plugins except Visual Composer then retry uploading a feature image.

Thanks!

internavigare
    Participant

Hello, thankyou for your reply, but the problem isn’t the memory limit, cause i try to set as featured image an image already uploaded, but when i click on “set as featured image” it doesn’t save it as featured image, that is still empty.

Can you try to set an already uploaded image as featured image in a new post?

Thankyou.

Hi @internavigare

Can you please grant admin access to the user you provided because it looks like it can’t access the Plugins page?

Regards,

internavigare
    Participant

Ok, it was admin of website, but now is admin of the network (we are using wordpress multisite).

Let me know when you have some news.
    Thankyou.
    Francesco

Hi @internavigare

I have just tested your site and the issue persists. Can you grant me permission to disable all your plugins for me to test further?

Regards,

internavigare
    Participant

Hello, yes, you can do what you need to solve the problem. The important thing is that all will come back as now, after you finish your test, so it could be useful write what plugins will be disabled so you can reenable it again.

Thankyou as always.
    Francesco

Hi @internavigare

I have just disabled all your plugins except Visual Composer and bbpress and setting up a featured image actually works.

I slowly re-enabled the plugins one by one to test further and it looks like LivIcons Evolution plugin is causing the issue.

Regards,

internavigare
    Participant

Ok, thankyou so much for your help.
    We will contact developers and will solve it.

Thankyou again.
    Best regards.
    Francesco

You’re welcome, @internavigare

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.