I'm having few issues with the theme I purchased last weekend.
You can see my site at the following URL: http://www.tuttosuapple.it/.
1. Is there a way to make the sidebars thinner? The space remaining for the posts is too small when applying two sidebars to the main page, and to the single post;
2. I'm not able to hide tags and categories. I'd prefer to hide them from readers. Is there a way to do it?;
3. In the single post view, images are not resized properly when using the two sidebars mode. Should I resize them manually?
4. I apparently can't add any adv on the main page between the header and wrap. I tried to edit the index.php file, by adding the script code just after the header call, with no luck.
Thank you in advance for your responses.
1. You can edit the styte.css and change the .out-quarter and .out-half percentage values. The .out-quarter is the sidebar width and the .out-half is the main body.
2. You can hide these under DynamiX -> Blog Settings -> Post Meta Data
3. Again, you can change the settings within the DynamiX -> Blog Settings -> Single Post Image Configuration.
Thank you very much for your support. And let me say that I love your theme, and all the possibilities it can offer (I'm still exploring every single feature…). They are so many!
Sorry, adv is the advertising. In particular I was trying to put the leaderboard advertising between the header and the post listing in the index page.
Thank you again!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.