Home / Forums / ePix Support / Few Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • imweird87
    Participant

Hi there.

– In the Menu Sidebar / header
    I need to make it transparent – even if i turn the opacity to 0 it is not properly transparent.
    I need to set the background on transparent but i cant find it.
    I need also to set on transparent or either Remove, the vertical line ( Outer Border ) between the Menu Sidebar and the main content.

I would like to add some text in the Menu Sidebar.

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. I am not sure what you mean by this? I am testing it on my development site and you can make the sidebar transparent by turning the opacity right down.
    2. Background > Background opacity > then you will be able to change the background opacity.
    3. Menu Sidebar > Outer Border Color.
    4. To add text to the sidebar, you will need to first be on the latest version of ePix. Under Widgets > Menu Sidebar Panel, you can drag widgets into it. To add text, use the Text / HTML widget.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

imweird87
    Participant

1. when i turn down the opacity to 0 – in the customize preview it works – but when i save it and i go to the website i still see a little of opacity
    2. on Background > there is just Color option and not opacity.
    3. I need to make it disappear or either transparent – here i can just set the color but it still having a color. I have tried to inspect item trough firebug but i cant find it.
    4 thanks i try this out

Thank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.