Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / “Filter by” in Grid-Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Tim L
    Participant

Hello Andy,

I have two little questions about the "Filter by"-Feature in the Grid-Gallery (set with shortcode)

1) How/Is it possible to use cufon-fonts in the "Filter by"-list in the grid-gallery?

2) I set the "width" in the style.css under…

.splitter li,.splitter ul,.splitter ul li a {

…to "width:100px;" (default is "auto"). Now the categorys automaticly are displaying one below the other. It looks like this:

Filter by:

All   

Category blue  

Category yellow  

Category red

Do you know how i can put them after all one behind the other? It should look like this (with the same width):

Filter by: All   Category blue   Category yellow   Category red

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

To add cufon to the filter categories you would have to edit DynamiX/lib/inc/cufon-replace.php and add .splitter ul li a to the list of classes to replace. Add it after .stage-slider h6 (make sure you add a comma after that class).

Can you send a link over so I can see why it's dropped. 

Tim L
    Participant

Here is the link http://www.thenuzz.de/portfolio-testseite/

(As a site note: I wrote "All" to "Alle" and took out the "Filter by:"-text in the gallery-grid.php and in the shortcodes.php twice.)

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Edit the CSS and find the following line 

.splitter li, .splitter ul, .splitter ul li a {

change 

display:inline-block;

to 

display:inline;

see what that does. 

Tim L
    Participant

Hi Andy, thank you very much for your response!

I wrote it to  display:inline;  and the categorys are displaying one behind the other again 🙂

But now, when i try to edit the width to e.g.  width:150px;  there are no changes.

When i try to edit  padding:3px 5px 4px 5px;  to e.g  padding:4px 10px 7px 10px; the distance from text to border is only changing left (10px) and right (10px) unfortunately not above (4px) and below (7px).

Along with it the animation of the grid-gallery is now jerking a bit when I´m switching the categorys ( http://www.thenuzz.de/portfolio-testseite/ )

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The animation works fine for me – the padding looks good as well, did you sort this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Great work by the way!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.