Home / Forums / You Theme Support / First Image in Post for Featured Image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Steve
    Participant

Hi,

I have the automatic option in Theme Options set to look for the first image in a Post set but its not working on my site. pease see lat post on the site as a test.

Thanks
    Steve

Steve
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @arwendur

The image you used on the page is an old one as shown on the date on its URL http://www.nskyou.ns-kunst.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ehrenmal.jpg

The “scraping” of the images will only work if you manually uploaded and attached the image to the post.

Try to create a new test post then upload a new test image then you should see that the feature will work.

Thanks!

Steve
    Participant

It works with a new upload, still hundreds of posts to re-upload images to. Also the aligment isn’t working for images, I tell images to centre align but they won’t, always show left aligned.

Hi Steve,

Yes, the feature will only works if an image is uploaded or attached to the posts. Another option you can consider is just to set a featured image so you do not need to re upload theme.

Regarding the alignment issue, I will address that to the other ticket you open.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.