Home / Forums / You Theme Support / First question after install

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi,

Now I start with “YOU” an have install it and install the recommended plugins. But now wordpress will update the visual composer to the new version. I know from earlier that this is not recommended and I should only use the version which comes with theme updates. How can I deactivate this update message?

One question to Your examples. As I see on my iPhone i missed a short symbol on the bottom of the screen to come very fast to the top of the page without scrolling by hand. Is this feature not possible in You or can I activate by me?

Have many Thanks and Kind Regards Frank Weber from Germany (sorry for the english)

Hi Frank,

The VC version that came with the theme is the latest version. Can you please send over your login credentials so we can check this?

The ‘Return to top’ arrow has been removed on YOU but it can be added via custom scripts or plugins.

Thanks!

Frank Weber
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Frank,

I checked and you are currently using the correct version of Visual Composer that came along with the theme.

Please disregard the notification shown on your Dashboard and there’s no option to remove or disable the notification.

Regards,

Frank Weber
    Participant

Hi Edcel,

have many thanks for the answer.

Best regards Frank

You’re welcome, Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.