Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Flexishape

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Doug Chiszar
    Participant

How could I use the same flexishape on all pages and generated post without doing it one at a time?
    Nice theme, great job, old DynamiX user.
    Thanks
    Doug

Hi @doug8

All you need to do is create a new page with the just the flexishapes. Once done, click on the ‘ templates’ icon beside ‘Add New Element’ (cross icon) just under the page title. This should show you the option to save the template. After saving it, you should now be able to use the template with flexishapes to any page you want.

Thanks!

Doug Chiszar
    Participant

Thank you but I need to have the fleishape added to all pages and posts that are generated. (Can’t do it manually) I need something in the code.
    Go to http://thebsjunction.com/ help you understand post are not being manually generated..

Thanks
    Doug

Hi @doug8

The suggestion I sent will work on new posts and pages you will create, but, you will need to manually import the saved template with the Flexishapes.

For existing posts/pages, you can still import the saved template, but this will overwrite any changes you already added to the page.

Thanks!

Doug Chiszar
    Participant

What you are saying is there is no way I can add to the code so all existing and future pages and post will be effected.

Thanks
    Doug

Hi @doug8

There is no easy way to do it. You will either need to manually add the flexishape to each page, or follow the instructions I sent to you on saving the template with the flexishape and import it to the pages where you want to use it for, but it is best to use this on new pages.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.