Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Flexishapes gaps

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • tek-productions
    Participant

Hello,

While testing the You theme, we have found multiple locations where the flexishapes separate from the section below them revealing a thin line of background. This happens in the demo content as well. We are using Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133 (64-bit). This break/gap goes away when the window is resized and sometimes when the page is refreshed. For privacy the screenshots and link to test site will be posted separately in a private post.

Thank you!

tek-productions
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @tek-productions

The gap does not look like its from the flexishape. Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can the element/row settings where the gap appears?

Regards,

Hi @tek-productions

The gap does not look like its from the flexishape. Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can the element/row settings where the gap appears?

Regards,

tek-productions
    Participant

Hi @tek-productions

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check and test on this further from our end?

Regards,

tek-productions
    Participant

Hi @tek-productions

Can you please recheck if the issue still persists from your end? I have checked the pages on the site and I do not see the gap anymore and I have zoomed in and out the page and the gap do not appear.

Can you please clear your browser cache and recheck?

Regards,

tek-productions
    Participant

Hello,

The issue seems random, it is not always in the same place and it does not always appear. Resizing the window will usually get rid of it, but it still pops up randomly around the site. I used safari to try and find the issue and it popped up on the home page. I have also found this problem on the demo pages hosted on acodas site.

Screen_Shot_2017_04_19_at_11_04_09_AM<br />best free photo hosting<br />

Hi @tek-productions

Can you please try to add this CSS?

#content .row-shape-wrap.bottom{
    bottom: -3px;
    }

Please check if this fixes the issue.

Regards,

tek-productions
    Participant

So far it looks like this has solved the problem! Because it was random it is hard to test but I will keep an eye for it over the next couple weeks.

Thank you!

Ok, @tek-productions

Please do monitor your site and let us know right away if you encounter the same issue.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.