Home / Forums / ePix Support / Flickr and mobile menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Klasherman
    Participant

Hi. Is there some code to shrink the site title on mobiles? Now it hides the full-screen slider.

When I add photos from my Flickr, it makes the site extremely slow and the photos will not show up. The username is correct and I can choose among my Flickr albums.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Everything must size down when viewed on a mobile device as if things stayed the same they would not fit.

The fullscreen slider should not be hidden on a mobile device, do you have a link to your site so I can take a further look?

When adding Flickr to your site, it will slow things down. It is not due to the server, theme or WordPress but Flickr itself. Many developers have complained about this but we think they have done it so that users navigate to their site rather than viewing images on their websites. Very frustrating but there is nothing we can do about this unfortunately.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Klasherman
    Participant

http://www.dreamsand.se It is the page title-text that is unnecessary large on full-screen-slider and hides most of the photos on an iphone. I had to drop half of my name to get it to fit.

With flickr, the site takes 5 minutes to load and still no images load. I would say there is something wrong for me or time to drop that function?

Best wishes
    Herman

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Herman,

Ah, I see what you mean about the captions. Try adding the following CSS to see if this helps.

Add it to Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Mobile CSS.

.stage .caption.title h3 {
    font-size: 18px !important;
    }

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Klasherman
    Participant

Hi again, it seems to make no difference, any other advice?

Best wishes
    Herman

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Herman,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.