Home / Forums / ePix Support / font awesome icons not displaying in IE and firefox

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • kostas fs
    Participant

Hello and thank you for the awesome theme!

font awesome icons are not displaying at all in Internet Explorer and Firefox. I have no issues with the icons in Chrome and Safari.

Is this something common and does a workaround exist? Or is there a possibility that there’s something wrong with my own installation / settings etc?

Thank you in advance for your time!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words.

They should work with no issues. Do you have a link to your site so I can take a further look for you?

Kind regards,
    Tom

kostas fs
    Participant

Hi and thanks for the quick reply.

Should I post the link and login credentials here or is there a pm function?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

You can reply with your login details if you want. Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

kostas fs
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

At this moment in time the only thing we can think of is that you have the site installed on the /wp directory and things are not crossing over correctly or cannot be found. This is the only thing that differs from other sites. I recommend putting the whole site on the root directory to see if that solves this issue.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

kostas fs
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Kostas,

I don’t believe that issue above is related to the IE / FireFox issue, however it does indicate that there is a writing issue on your server setup, again it could be due to the installation being within a different folder.

Unfortunately it’s not clear what could be causing it, the only difference we can see is that your setup is different to everyone else’s and indicates that maybe the issue. Do you have a another site on that server you could test it with, install the theme and try the same fonts etc?

kostas fs
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kostas,

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us I will note this down.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.