Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Font colors not changing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Aaron Nunez
    Participant

Hi,

I change the color in the setting however the font color stays the same.  Any ideas of what is going on?

Thanks

Roman
    Participant

Hi. I change my body color at ” Add Custom CSS ” = “body { color:#000000;}”.

I do it yesterday, only this is help me.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

I’ll look into this – what setting did you change in the Skin Settings?

Aaron Nunez
    Participant

I go the general styling settings, then content font color and enter 050005 into the field

I also menu settings and text color and enter a red number and nothing happens

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

That’s strange – I’m not sure when this stopped working but I’m currently working on a fix.

Aaron Nunez
    Participant

Anything yet?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

My apologies for forgetting about this – I’ve found the bug. Edit DynamiX/style.php and find this line

#toppanel, #toppanel a,.lowerfooter, .tweets h3 a, h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a

change to

#toppanel, #toppanel a,.lowerfooter, .tweets h3 a, h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a, #content

jose teruel
    Participant

This can be a fix for the same problem in tersus?

Luke Shedd
    Participant

this fix does not seem to work, in fact the line: #toppanel, #toppanel a,.lowerfooter, .tweets h3 a, h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a

isnt even in the style.php file, so

can you please fix the font colors problem?! I change the font colors in the “customize” area and I hit save, but the changes dont hold, the colors just go back to the same colors, PLEASE HELP! I just paid 55 dollars for a theme that doesn’t work properly

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ignore that post, i’ve removed it.

It does work properly!!! The issue you’re having sounds like you’ve not set the default Header / Footer skin in the “customize” area.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.