Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Fonts not changing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • joelrmcc
    Participant

HI, when I go to customized skins>font settings and try to change to a different font its not changing. Thanks

Hi @joelrmcc

I just tested it and was able to change the font.

What browser are you currently using? Also, can you send a screenshot so we can check further?

Regards,

joelrmcc
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @joelrmcc

First off, you are using W3TC with all the settings enabled. This creates really strict/stubborn cache which may cause inconsistencies to any changes you do to your site. I had to disable it while I was making changes to your site.

Regarding your concerns:
    1. we retried it again and from our end and the behavior we are seeing is that the most fonts do not work. It is possible that a plugin could be breaking this feature. Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins so we can check from our end?

2. That CSS was not for the logo. I made tweaks to the CSS and your logo should remain in the same dimension on the sticky menu when scroling. However, this does not look good compared to it resizing as it overlaps over the page’s content, but you be the judge.

3. I made the tweaks to the Blog page’s grid settings and the ‘Read More’ button should be gone now and only ‘Continue Reading’ should be seen under each blog post.

Thanks!

joelrmcc
    Participant

Hi @joelrmcc

What specific font do you want to use for your site? Some fonts work and some don’t and I have tried to reinstall Visual Composer. If the font that you want works, then we can leave the theme as is. If not, you may need to reupload fresh copy of the theme.

Thanks!

joelrmcc
    Participant

joelrmcc
    Participant

Hi @joelrmcc

What browsers and operating systems have you tested the site on? Roboto is running fine from our end using Chrome and Firefox on a Windows7 laptop.

Can you please clear your cache again and retry?

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.