Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Fonts will not change!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Peter
    Participant

Hi:

I have tried every possible setting and read all the threads on this forum, but the fonts on my site will not change, no matter what. Please take a look and let me know how to get the fonts to change to what I want. They aren’t even displaying according to the settings in Customize panel. Thank you.

My site login credentials are username: peter, password: 620947.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Peter.

Hi @mycosales

I checked your site and I do not see any text on your homepage. Which text are you trying to change? Please send screenshots so we could personally test this on our end.

Regards,

Peter
    Participant

There’s text on the About page — http://bestlifemoments.com/v4/about/

You can’t see the menu on the Home page because as I noted in another post, the transparent header is not working, either.

I’m trying to change all the fonts for all headers and menus.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Peter.

Hi @mycosales

Can you send again your login credentials so we could test this again? The login you sent is no longer working.

Regards,

Peter
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mycosales

As I checked your Theme Options, you are using “Cufon” fonts which is a bit outdated.

I switched your font to “Google” and the fonts should now update. In fact, the font on your site should now be ‘Helvetica Neue”.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Regards,

Peter
    Participant

I see the change, and not sure how you got that to happen since I tried switching to Google fonts without success. I’m also still not able to make any changes to size, font or color. Is there a root cause for this?

Hi @mycosales

My apologies for the delayed reply. I checked the site and there are now a variation of fonts.

Have you sorted out the issue?

Regards,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.