Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • sofinance
    Participant

hi how do i update the footer?

Hi @sofinance

You can update the footer via Appearance > Theme Options > Footer

Regards,

sofinance
    Participant

it doesn’t give me any options to edit the content or colours?

Hi @sofinance

You can change the footer colours via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skinds > Footer

Regards,

ydeeyu
    Participant

Hello,

How can I actually modify the content in the footer? I want to change the text and link showing but I haven’t figured out quite how to do it. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Hi @ydeeyu

You can change the content of the footer via Appearance > Theme Options > Footer

Regards,

ydeeyu
    Participant

Hello,

I saw that, but all I have there is:
    · An option to turn on/off the display of the Main Footer
    · An option to turn on/off the display of the Lower Footer, along with two blank text fields for the Left and Right columns

Is there a place where I can see and modify the content that already comes by default on the footer currently showing? I don’t want to start one from scratch. Re-using the one already in place but simply changing the content shown there should do it for me.

Please let me know if there’s such a place on you theme, thanks.

Hi @ydeeyu

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check further in this from our end?

Regards,

ydeeyu
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @ydeeyu

I tested this and actually you just have to enter your own footer via Appearance > Theme Options > Footer and it will automatically replace the one showing currently on your homepage.

Regards,

ydeeyu
    Participant

Hello,

I did as indicated but it didn’t replace the default footer. Instead, it added the two testing strings I included (“Test” for the left column and “Tes 2” for the right column). You can see it here: http://www.preent.es

How can I edit it so:
    1. I can replace the text in the three columns with only the text and links I want and also the number of columns appearing?
    2. I can change the text for the title “Search” in the fourth column?
    3. I can change the text for the title “Let’s Be Sociable” in the fourth column?
    4. I can edit the number of Social Media icons appearing in the fourth column?
    5. I can change the links associated to the Social Media icons showing in the fourth column?
    6. I can remove the text that reads “Your WordPress Theme | Created by Acoda”?
    7. I can remove the “DMCA Protected” logo?

Hi @ydeeyu

There is a slight misunderstanding here.

We thought you were referring to the default Footer text, and this can be changed using the steps we sent to you. As you see, you now have ‘Test’ and ‘Test 2’ appearing instead of the usual copyright text.

If you are referring to the footer columns above it instead, you just need to updated/replace the Widgets at Appearance > Widgets then check out all the Footer Column widgets.

Regards,

ydeeyu
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks for helping me find this, much appreciated!

You’re welcome, @ydeeyu

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.