Home / Forums / ePix Support / Footer and adding stuff….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Paul Growns
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am looking at adding Google+, Facebook like and Tweet buttons to the site but the only way i seem to be able to add them is via the Visual Composer and then it places them on top of each other rather than in a line.. so I guess my question is two fold..

1.) How could I get them in a line?

2.) Is it possible to add them to the footer so that it is on every page rather than adding them to each individual page which would be time consuming?

Thanks

Paul

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

1. You could insert an “inner row” goto Add Element > Click Row and then split that into say 6 columns and place in the inner 3 columns.

2. Yes, you could generate the shortcode within a page / post by adding them via the Visual Composer > Switch to “Classic View” and then copy the code out ( they should all be within a [row] shortcode ).

I hope that helps?

Christian Biemann
    Participant

Hello,

might I grab that topic to ask a related question.
    Is there an option to bring the social-icons for the own instagram/flickr/… pages into the footer like you described above…?

Thanks in advance!
    b.r. Christian

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Christian,

You can do the same, create the shortcode within a page or post, switch to “Classic” view and copy and paste the shortcode ( [socialwrap]...[/socialwrap] ) into a text widget within the footer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.