Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Footer and Drop Panel Settings

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Mark Stevens
    Participant

I just purchased Dynamix on Friday and after I installed it I found that the footer and drop panel settings (under the Dynamix men) only have 3 options – enable/disable & lower txt left/right. It is completely missing all of the settings options where you can set the First Column Widget Selector, etc. Am I using an earlier version – why would the widget selectors in the footer and drop down panels be missing?

Mark
    Participant

Hi Mark

the Drop down panel and footer columns are controlled within the Widgets area of WordPress. The ones in the main settings are for the very bottom footer – hope this is what you were asking

Mark Stevens
    Participant

I understand what you’re saying – the problem is that the footer and drop panel options (within the Dynamix settings) have completely disappeared. That’s the issue. In the Dynamix settings under both Footer and Drop Panel you can manually set what widgets go into all 4 columns. Problem is – those settings have totally disappeared. The only setting I have is to either enable or disable the footer or drop panel. And when I choose disable – it does not disable the footer. Any suggestions?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

They would disappear – when you enable that option, it switches to Widgets, which then need to be configured under Appearance -> Widgets (You’ll see several new sidebars).

Hope that helps

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.