Home / Forums / ePix Support / Footer in home page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Dan
    Participant

Hi, I have set up the homepage of my website (http://www.studioinfocusweddings.com) to the fullscreen gallery but I can’t manage to show the footer below the gallery. Do I have to setup anything to show the footer on the homepage?

Thank you

Dan
    Participant

I forgot to mention that the purpose would be to show the logos of the professional associations I am member of. In case it is not possible to show the footer with fullsize gallery, is there a location that can be used (maybe below the menu?)

Thanks

Andu
    Participant

In the menu you can add theme at the widgets page.
    You have there a sidebar for the menu!

From what I see at me. The home page has to show the footer, but like you I can’t see it.

Andu
    Participant

If you add theme in footer… it will be on the rest of the site.
    And you can make two menus. One for the home page with the logos (you will set it in the options at the edit page of home). The sidebar is independent from the menu… so it can be any other menu then the menu for the entire site.

And one menu defoult in the menu location for the rest of the site witouth the logos. The logos will be put in the footer.

Andu
    Participant

Do you use Contact 7?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

It’s because you’re using the fullscreen Gallery. It literally is Fullscreen and therefore the Footer isn’t shown. The next best option if you want the footer and other content is the “Stage Gallery”.

Dan
    Participant

Hi Guys,

It’s because you’re using the fullscreen Gallery. It literally is Fullscreen and therefore the Footer isn’t shown. The next best option if you want the footer and other content is the “Stage Gallery”.

Hi Andy,

thanks for the reply. Just a question about the Stage Gallery”: is it possible to set it up so that it spans the entire width of the screen to mimic a fullsize gallery?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Yes it is, you can set the image size to say 1600, this will fill most screen sizes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.