Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Formatting Text above tabs and accordions

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Dave Newgass
    Participant

Hello,

On my home page, is there a way I can put that small body of text in the second column on the left on top of the accordions?

Here is some of the short codes for that page –

[two_columns]

We can deliver flexible training programmes for you or your team across a wide range of health and safety training courses.  Each of our comprehensive training courses has been designed to give you the knowledge and skills required to run a safe working environment and ensure your company complies with the latest health and safety regulations.

You can start training with us right now.  Simply sign up to the course of your choice and get instant access. 

[/two_columns]

[two_columns ][accordion collapse=”yes”][accordion width=”464″ height=”360″] [panel title=” IOSH Courses “] IOSH is the leading health and safety organisation in the world. They are the only Chartered body….

I would like to have the tabs on the right line up with the text on the left with the accordions below it.

Many thanks!

-Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

It looks like you have a plugin conflict at the moment.

Why do you try placing the text into the first two columns short code and cut and paste the accordion shortcode below all of the two columns shortcode?

Dave Newgass
    Participant

Hey Andy,

I will give that a go….

BTW, why do you suspect I have a plug in conflict?

Cheers,
    Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

The accordions weren’t functioning and upon looking at the web browser error console there is something conflicting. It looks like it’s coming from gravity forms. However today the accordion is working.

Dave Newgass
    Participant

Thanks Andy…..thanks for the input.

What are you using when you mention ‘web browser error console’?  It may help me in the future….

Cheers,

Dave

Dave Newgass
    Participant

Hey Andy,

What browser are you using?  I just tried my site using IE9 (I normally use Chrome) and the accordions on the left were all open and didn’t work and the tabs on the right were pretty funky too.

Is this what you were talking about?

Cheers,

Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

I was using Safari, but Chrome is just as good – you can right click and inspect element in Chrome and it loads the inspector where you can see the error console. It’s looking much more healthier at the moment, unfortunately I can’t test in IE9 right now.

Dave Newgass
    Participant

Hey Andy,

I tried my site with Internet Explorer and ALL of the accordions are open (but not showing the accordion label to close) and ALL of the tabs are open one on top of another (like a list).

Is there an issue with IE9 and Dynamix?

Also, I have posed the GF question with their support team.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dave,

No it should work absolutely fine – you can test in IE9 with the demo site http://dynamix.creativeworkz.co.uk/ – have you tried disabling the plugins one by one to see if the IE issue goes away .

It maybe worth removing the following lines from DynamiX/functions.php

add_filter( ‘script_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );
    add_filter( ‘style_loader_src’, ‘_remove_script_version’, 15, 1 );

They help with page load speed but some plugins do not like it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.