Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Formidable form

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    On my website (www.bjorspjall.is), i have these beer profiles, you can see them as soon as you go to my website. The problem is that, i have this reveal list (Visual composer) item that i embedded a formidable form (http://formidablepro.com/) in, but when i open the reveal list (the blue plus under the beer bottles) and the form is revealed, it is not as it should be, the tabs in the rich text editor is all scrambled and doesn´t show link button, letter re-size and so on, and the form is all stretched, the red stars under the name of the field and so on, can you please advice?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I replied to your other post here with a fix. Did you try it out?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi,

No, i didn´t as i replied in the post. Is that fix really a fix, meaning, when Themeva decides to upgrade Dynamix, doesn´t everything roll back and i´d have to edit DynamiX/lib/inc/shortcodes/toggle.php everytime?

Any way, i tried to do the change you suggested and it had no effect, any other suggestions?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The problem is that it seems the plugin is reapplying the auto paragraph filter back into those pages, the theme doesn’t really have much control over that.

If you go to the actual post, it works correctly, if you view the posts via the plugin in the homepage it doesn’t work correctly.

You will need to ask the developer of the beer pagination plugin if the WordPress auto paragraph filter is applied to their posts.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I´m not having any problems with the beer plugin any more after i inserted the CSS code, now i´m just having problem with the Formidable pro plugin, like i show in the picture above. When i´m on the frontpage (homepage) and click the blue plus button in the beer profiles to get the “reveal” to open and show the formidable pro form, it isn´t displaying correct, i need to know what might be going on, if it´s the theme that is causing this or, visual composer or the Formidable pro plugin?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is neither, as the form plugin is going through the beer plugin on the homepage, it is adding in extra things that don’t need to be added in. The form is fine and so is there theme as when you go to one of the standard Posts, everything displays perfectly.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.