Home / Forums / ePix Support / four questions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • Bartosz
    Participant

hello.
    I have four questions:
    1 I create a new page. It includes one image and text, I would like to get rid of the partition line. for example, those that separate the footer from body parts.
    2 I wish the header, footer, and body held me the whole page and not just part of the screen
    3 Can I “sidebar menu -> Branging Version -> Secondary” and out subtitle font size hand, and can I move it to the right or to the left?
    4 I would like to be able to put a logo in the bottom right hand corner of the menu while keeping the “sidebar menu -> Branging Version -> Secondary”

as always sorry with my English

p.s.
    entry with which I mean in the question 1.2 http://www.projektceramika.pl /o-mnie

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. As removing the partition line is not a standard theme option, it is classed as a CSS customization. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

2. I am not sure what you mean by this, can you please elaborate?

3. Again, I am not sure what you mean by this, can you please elaborate?

4. This is also classed as a customization and will need to be edited using CSS as stated above.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bartosz
    Participant

ok for all the questions answer is to modify the css.
    therefore I do not have a clue how to do it. I thought I’d pay you for premium forms.
    However, when i want to pay $ 10 for help paypal asking me to link a debit card. I do not have a debit card you want to pay the standard method. please help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

We can help you out with these on the customization forum yes. We only accept PayPal, I recommend contacting them to find out how to get money to your account. I know you can link your bank account to it.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bartosz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bartosz
    Participant

ok. can you specify a user name for which to transfer money?
    when I click on the banner paypal page asking me to enter a credit card. I do not have to do that I have large funds to paypal account. I contacted paypal administrators said that your account is configured in such a way as to charge a subscription fee and it is necessary to provide a credit card. I repeat: I want to make a one-time fee for one month and do not have a credit card.

Bartosz
    Participant

sorry with 2 identical entries – my mistake

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Bartosz
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thanks for the payment, we will reply to you today with code changes.

Could we also get your FTP details so we can upload the code direct to your site?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bartosz
    Participant

hello. What about my premium support?

Bartosz
    Participant

Bartosz
    Participant

Bartosz
    Participant

Bartosz
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.