Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Fresh Install-back end not rendering/front end not functioning properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Adam Turner
    Participant

Hi there,

Beautiful theme by the way. I used the previous version to create a beautiful website!!

With the new however i’m experiencing a few problems.

I’ve searched high and low on the forum and don’t think anyone has seen this multitude of problems.

Dev site (far from finished!): http://pw.it-developers.net/

1) when customising the skin yesterday the real time preview stopped working all of a sudden. Literally like something in the engine had broken!
    2) the back end is now not rendering properly and has limited functionality.
    for example:
    i cannot use the slide set manager – the media images do nothing when you click on them. To get around this i tried using posts for a stage gallery but i noticed that when selecting my gallery type, it is different to that seen in your videos. I get radio buttons left aligned. When i select the post category to make up my stage gallery i try and add shadow and reflection and nothing happens.

I have tried doing a fresh install with the upgrade and install plugin but that didn’t work.

Any ideas as i’ve got a friday deadline for this eek :S

Thank you !
    Adam

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the compliment! 🙂

Can you post your WP login details ( click Set as Private Reply ) to hide them.

Adam Turner
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Adam,

You had a plugin conflict ( FancyBox for WordPress ) – Fancybox is built into the Theme, so there shouldn’t be any need for this plugin. The customizer now works fine.

The second issue is different – your site is looking for this file:

http://pw.it-developers.net/mobile/1.2.0/jquery.mobile-1.2.0.js?ver=3.5.2

The theme uses jQuery mobile for the admin options ( including slide set manager ).

What are you using jQuery mobile for, it maybe a plugin – try disabling one by one to see if that resolves it.

Adam Turner
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Great, we’re all fixed!

For the benefit of others – The first issue regarding the custom skin was as you say the fancybox plugin that I had installed. This is already included in the theme so no need for this.

The second issue was resolved when i deactivated the Root Relative URLs plugin although i’m not sure why this would be requesting the jquery.mobile file you mentioned?

Anyway, all fixed and happy.

Thank you so much for your prompt response and keep up the great work!
    Adam

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome! I’m glad it’s all resolved now, good luck with the deadline! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.