Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Fresh Install with Issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Vicky Ryder
    Participant

Greetings. I am having a few problems which I suspect might be related. I cannot find threads that exactly address the issues, so if they exist please feel free to just point me to them.  I also checked the support documentation.

1) Lightbox does not seem to be working with videos anywhere.  I have gotten it to work with a post image, but I cannot get it to work with video anywhere, and I don't think it is working with slide sets at all.  I do check it for image behavior, but maybe I am overriding it… or is there a setting for it somewhere I am overlooking?

2) I would like to include audio files in my galleries.  Is this possible?  I have been able to trick the gallery by putting a link to an audio file instead of a video file using JW Player.  I use an image (still) in the player for  people to look at while they listen.  This works fine until it is time to call the whole thing up via a blog category into a gallery. The still no longer shows, and all my other slides are thrown out of whack.  Is there a more intuitive way to handle this?

This is a beautiful theme.  If I can get these features working, I will be buying several more licenses in the near future.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Vicky,

1) What videos are you using? If you're using JW Player please see the documentation on how to use JW Player within the lightbox. Also ensure you're not embedding the video. 

2) At the moment, audio files can only be embedded via JW Player. Do you have an example of what you're trying to achieve on the page and I'll be able to understand better what you're trying to achieve. 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.