Home / Forums / ePix Support / Full Screen Slider Issues

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jon Mancuso
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m having some issues with home page fullscreen slider. When I select fade and zoom as the transition,it is really choppy and moves each image up and then back down before beginning the zoom affect. Need to get this fixed.

Also, I ‘m wondering if it is possible to change a) the amount of time each image displays on the full screen slider (way too long) and b) the amount of zoom on each image (way too much)

Thanks,
    Jon

Jon Mancuso
    Participant

also, can you tell me the optimum image size for full screen images? I don’t see this anywhere in the documentation and the large size under media setting is still set at 1024×1024 when the theme is installed. What should that be changed to?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

Do you have an example of what you mean by the choppy fade? Do you have a page I can view please? Which browser are you testing in also?

A. Edit the fullscreen slider page > Click on your gallery > Choose a time under Slide Timeout.

B. The amount of zoom cannot be changed using the standard theme options.

I recommend having your images quite large, maybe 2000px wide but the main thing to keep in mind is to have your image in proportion using a 16:9 ratio for optimal viewing.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jon Mancuso
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jon,

Do you have a link to the grid gallery page you are referring to? All of the grids on your site do not seem to have padding on and look correct.

I am pretty sure the image moving up and down does not happen when you are not logged in. The admin bar sometimes affects the slider when previewing it. Try removing the coming soon page and logging out to test this though.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.