Home / Forums / ePix Support / Full Screen Slideshow not working properly in mobile view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • wendy
    Participant

Hi, I’m having trouble getting the slideshow on my home page to load properly in mobile view. The device I’m using is a galaxy s2. I thought it was just my website but the demo is doing the same thing on my phone. The images are zoomed in rather than fitting to the edges of the screen.

I was also wondering what the recommended sizes are for the images in the different slideshows. My website mainly utilizes the full screen gallery style and the grid style but they are loading so insanely slow. There is no way that a client is going to stick around to wait for the page to load.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

We recommend using images no larger than 1600px wide for the full screen gallery. As we do not have access to an S2, I cannot test this out for you but if you go to the ePix demo site on your mobile, does it perform in the same way? Or is this just an issue with your site?

Do you have a link to your site too so I can take a look also?

Kind regards,
    Tom

wendy
    Participant

the demo site does behave the same way one my mobile device. the website is http://www.littlesunshinephotos.com
    currently if you open the menu on a mobile device the first option says mobile site and it is simply a duplicate of the home page with the same images in a different type of gallery. I would love for the actual home page to load correctly on all mobile devices though as the full screen slideshow was the main reason i purchased this theme.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

I will try and find an S2 to test with but in the meantime, I highly recommend using images that are no larger than 1600px wide. This might be why you are running into problems on the mobile also.

I will show this to Andy (theme creator) and see if there is anything we can do.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.