Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / FULL WIDHT

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • ilanopo
    Participant

To Support

How can i make the banner with full width¡?

See this link
    http://maxtraducciones.com/full.jpg

When i add the Image Gallery or Islider Gallery or Media Grid i can not able to make it full width.

Please let me know……

Thanks.

ilanopo
    Participant

I used the option of Stretch Row and Content but is not working properly.

Waiti ng to your reply

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can check? Also, please specify the page where you want this implemented. I have checked the homepage and the image is taking up the whole width without any spaces.

Thanks!

ilanopo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

As mentioned, please send over your site’s login credentials so that we can personally check what you have done and we can check what we can do to fix it.

The values on that HTML snippet that you sent is controlled via Javascript, and the only way to control it is to counter the values with Custom CSS.

If you can send over your site’s login credentials, we’d be glad to check it for you.

Thanks!

ilanopo
    Participant

This should now be fixed.

All that you needed to are the following:
    1. Open the row settings of the slider then add a class name to it. For this, I added homepage-slider-no-padding as the class
    2. Go to Appearance >Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS and add this CSS

.homepage-slider-no-padding .vc_column_container > .vc_column-inner {
        padding: 0;
    }

Thanks!

ilanopo
    Participant

ilanopo
    Participant

I am not quite sure what you mean with ’empty space from the image gallery to the text’. Can you please elaborate or send us screenshots?

For the submenu, I do not see any submenu on your site. Can you please specify where it is so we can identify the exact CSS to change the font-size?

Thanks!

I am not quite sure what you mean with ’empty space from the image gallery to the text’. Can you please elaborate or send us screenshots?

For the submenu, I do not see any submenu on your site. Can you please specify where it is so we can identify the exact CSS to change the font-size?

Thanks!

ilanopo
    Participant

please see this http://www.maxtraducciones.com/submenu.jpg i want to make the fonts of the submenu more smaller,

My bad as I did not notice you already sent the screenshot.

Use this CSS to reduce the font and the padding between the submenu items. This will also automatically transform the text to all uppercase so that all the items have uniform cases:

#nv-tabs ul li ul li a {
        font-size: 12px;
        padding-bottom: 0px !important;
        text-transform: uppercase;
    }

Thanks!

ilanopo
    Participant

Hi,

Those icons indicate that the menu item has a submenu. If you really want to hide it, please use this CSS:

#nv-tabs ul li.hasdropmenu a {
        padding-right: 10px !important;
    }
    #nv-tabs ul li.hasdropmenu span.dropmenu-icon {
        display: none;
    }

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.