Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Full-width Row only covering half of the page in latest update – Dynamix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Love the latest version of Dynamix! Thank you!

I’m starting to update some of my test sites with it and have noticed a problem when adding a coloured background to a row – the row and contents are being pushed to the left of the content area.

Thought it might be the usual suspect plugin (Yoast SEO) but have disabled it and the caching plugin and still no joy! The strange thing is that it’s doing it to two of the sites I’m trying to update but the third site doesn’t have the problem at all even though they’re all using the same formatting (and have the same plugins!)

I’ll add a link in a private post below so you can see what I mean. Any suggestions gratefully received!

thank you

Heli

PS. Just received a new update email from Themeforest re Dynamix but when I followed the link & downloaded the theme it was still 5.0 – is that the very latest version of the theme or has there been an update today?

heli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

It looks like you have the follow custom CSS in your Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS:

.row, #header .logo-menu-wrap {
        width: 100%;
        max-width: 1200px!important;
        min-width: 707px;
        margin: 0px auto;
    }

This is preventing the row from displaying properly. You’ll need to remove it.

heli
    Participant

Thank you Andy! I guess I win yesterdays prize for the “didn’t look properly at the issue before contacting you” forum post!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Haha, no worries Heli – it happens to everyone.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.