Home / Forums / ePix Support / Fullscreen slideset manager bug

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Phillip McCann
    Participant

We are having trouble when adding in a full screen slide set manager for our homepage. When in firefox with the browser window maximized the image appears full screen then flashes and reappears as a little under a quarter of the screen size.
    This stops being a problem when the browser window is re-sized to be smaller. It is just a full screen browser issue in firefox it seems.
    Have you come across this before?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which version of Firefox are you using and on what device? We have not come across this before.

Phillip McCann
    Participant

Firefox version is 26.0 running on OSX 10.9.1 I can supply screen shot if i helps.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Phillip,

Ok, I will test this on my machine. What is the URL to your site? Please also provide your login details incase I need to fiddle with something. Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Phillip McCann
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Phillip,

Your site seems to work perfectly in Firefox 26 for me on the Fullscreen slider. I recommend resetting your browser cache as this could be causing some issues.

Very cool looking site by the way, would you mind if we potentially used it as one of the sites to showcase on the ePix demo? You would have an image of it with a link to your site if so.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Phillip McCann
    Participant

Hi tom, yes it works fine at smaller browser sizes, for example when the browser window is under 2000 pixels there is no problem, soon as i expand the window width over 2000 is when I get the bug. The height does not seem to effect it. I have cleared cache and restarted as requested.

Sure you can feature the site, we will be adding content over the coming weeks but it is pretty much ready now to be viewed by the world!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Phillip,

Just tested it fullscreen on my 27″ iMac on Firefox 26 and it still acts fine for me, no resizing of image or anything.

Ok thats great, thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.