Home / Forums / ePix Support / fullslide gallery

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • julia weiskönig
    Participant

Is it possible to have just one picture in the full slide gallery which has the zoom effect and stops at he and of the zoom so that there is no slide to an other picture… just one image with a zoom effect in fullscreen?

Thank you…
    Julia

julia weiskönig
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

If you update to the latest version of ePix, you can have a single image within a slide set. You cannot however have that single image zooming in unfortunately.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Thank you for your answer Tom.
    I would have loved to have just one picture zooming in and stop. Maybe for the next version of ePix!? 😉

Best Julia

julia weiskönig
    Participant

Just another question… is there any possibility to preload the pictures of the “Home”/ “Index” site!?
    The first picture in the fullscreen slider is not loaded when the slide starts… And I think a can´t resize it more smaller without loosing quality.

Best Julia

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Julia,

We have just tested this on our computers and the first image does load first and very fast. It essentially does preload the images in but if you have a slow internet connection, they might take slightly longer to load as they are large images.

Unfortunately it cannot zoom with just a single image in as it won’t really end. It needs to go through the cycle to go through the zoom/fade function.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dimitrios Avouris
    Participant

Same problem here. Is there a way to start the slideshow after the preload?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

You can reduce the transition time so effectively start the slideshow after preload or you could make your images a smaller file size/resolution so they load faster.

Try WP Fastest Cache plugin too as we have found this is great for loading the images quickly.

Dimitrios Avouris
    Participant

WP Fastest Plugin is quite cool, thnx.
    I don’t quite understand what you mean by reducing transition time. Where do I do this? I use a fullscreen slider and the only time-related parameter is “slide timeout”. What is “transition time”?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, that is what I was referring to. I had been using Revolution slider all morning, brain was muddled!

Tom

Ashley Vargas
    Participant

Is there any way to change the derision of each image on the full screen gallery? I do lie how it slowly zooms in each image before moving to the next one but change i change the amount of time it takes to get to the other image, i feel it take a little to long for me. All i see on my page edit section is the slide timeout, i have also gone through the CSS part and cant seem to find where i can change this.

Thanx

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

You can change the slider timeout which will change the time each image displays on the gallery for. You can also change the slider animation from the same set of options with a choice of 7 options.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.