Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / functions.php error in menu

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • BenFranks_Pie
    Participant

Hi,

I have the following errors interrupting the menu:
    Warning: mysql_query(): No such file or directory in /homepages/30/d583312847/htdocs/Beta/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 218

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /homepages/30/d583312847/htdocs/Beta/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 218

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /homepages/30/d583312847/htdocs/Beta/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/functions.php on line 220

Furthermore, it also seems to be showing both the dropdown menu and the normal desktop menu. Why is that? Have I corrupted the installation of the theme?

See it here:
    Link to my website.

Your help is very appreciated. Aiming to fix issues by the end of the day if possible.

Many thanks,
    Ben

BenFranks_Pie
    Participant

Hi,

I have also noticed that as well as the functions error, and the double menu issue, I also cannot change the layout of the menu (order of nav bar) via the usual route of Appearance > Menu.

Is this tied into the same issue as above?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe it’s due to you using the “select menu” option in Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Mobile Menu. Please change to Floating Menu.

Please also ensure that WP Custom Menu is enabled too.

BenFranks_Pie
    Participant

You brilliant man! Thank you

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, I’m glad I could help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.