Home / Forums / ePix Support / Galery Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lars Bähr
    Participant

Hi there,

I have some problems with the gallery. First, not all images will be displayed in the gallery. They can not be made larger. It opens a new tab 🙁 The black / white function does not work or is not displayed. And I see no icons to enlarge the photo.

I would like to have the original gallery of your “Grid Preview”.

Please help me.

FIRST ANSWER

Hi,

Can you please post your URL onto the Help Center @ http://help.themeva.com – support will take a look for you.

It doesn’t sound like normal behaviour – maybe worth trying to disable your plugins to see if any are conflicting.

Also, the icons to enlarge an image is the “lightbox” option – you can enable this on the Gallery page options. Did you install the demo data?

So, the URL is http://www.larsbaehr.de

No Pluginproblems.. Demo was installed..

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That does seem a bit strange if you have selected all of the correct options. Please can you provide your login details so I can take a further look into this? Please set your reply to private also.

It looks like your images are very large being 4.7mb each and probably causing the full slider to struggle, can you try to optimise the images as I think this will make a big difference.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lars Bähr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lars,

I recommend using around 2500px width for the full screen slider – but it’s more the optimization provided by the likes of Photoshop. You should be able to get the images down to lower than half a megabyte – currently they’re 4.7mb each and most internet connections will really struggle to load the page + the slider will struggle to animate them too.

There’s something very strange going on with the installation. It’s either the WordPress install or the Theme, it’s not loading all the scripts properly.

Can you try re-installing both and see what happens then?

Happy New Year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.