Home / Forums / ePix Support / Gallery and Fonts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • hafeezsaeed
    Participant

How can I make the grid gallery uniform in height and width as the pictures are all different sizes?
    How can I easily change font for website overall? Is it best through the customise button?
    Can i have a different font for headings and menus and different for other text blocks used on the page? If so how?

Hi @hafeezsaeed

You can specify the image width and height on the Gallery Settings for all the images to have the same dimension.

For the fonts, these are controlled via ‘Customize’. You can select fonts for the whole page, menus and the headings.

Regards,

hafeezsaeed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @hafeezsaeed

To make the font menus and submenus bolder, you can use this CSS code:

#nv-tabs ul li {
        font-weight: bold;
    }

You can change the font via Appearance > Customize > Font Settings

Regards,

ericad91
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to decide which font that I want to use as I’m building my web pages. However unlike Microsoft word or similar programs, when I hoover over a font, or choose a font there is no preview for it. I literally have to go through every font on the theme and choose it first and wait for it to load in order for me to see it. Is there a way for the fonts to preview so that I don’t have to go through every single font in the theme, and choose it first, wait for it to load before I can see it. Thanks so much in advance for your time with this question. Warm Regards, Erica.

Hi @ericad91

The fonts we used on the theme are Google fonts o, so you can use https://fonts.google.com/ or http://typecast.com/fonts/google to search for the font to see how they look, but the waiting time is practically the same.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.