Home / Forums / ePix Support / Gallery hover button size and location (full site and mobile)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • ryan martinez
    Participant

Hi,

I am looking to do 2 things.

First I am trying to make my image gallery lightbox and links be mobile responsive. When I look at them on my phone, they are the same size as they are when they are on the full site. What media query CSS code would I need to make that happen.

Secondly, on my homepage gallery, I have removed the link icon from my gallery images just leaving a lightbox button. I would like to center that. I have placed some code that allows this to happen at full screen width, but any adjustment in the browser and it shifts off center. I know the code is wrong.

If you could provide me a solution to these issues, I would be mighty appreciative. Thanks!

Dan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

What image gallery are you using?

This is only possible in Revolution Slider where you can switch to the Mobile view and hide/show various elements. It’s not possible in any other gallery.

Can you post a link with regards to the lightbox button please.

ryan martinez
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am using the Grid Gallery for the home page and my gallery page. There is no way to shrink the link and lightbox icons when viewing at different browser sizes?

For the lightbox issue, here is the link. http://www.mindyourartgallery.com. The homepage gallery is where the lightbox link is that I am having trouble staying centered. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

I can’t view the site. No, unfortunately there is not a way to do this. We can customize it if need be?

If you could allow me to view the site, I’ll take a look and see what can be done.

ryan martinez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

I’ve center aligned it for you now. I’ll have to take a look at the size tomorrow.

ryan martinez
    Participant

You are awesome! Thank you so much Andy!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome. I’ve made some changes for the mobile view too, see what you think.

ryan martinez
    Participant

Hey Andy,

First off, thank you for all your help so far. A couple more things I need in relation to this topic:

1.) When viewing on a mobile device Iphone5, my gallery icons are the same size as they are when viewed on a desktop. My client doesn’t like that you can’t tell if you are selecting the gallery image lightbox or link to store. Can we make the mobile gallery image buttons mobile friendly?

2.) I know my gallery shows 4 image columns on full screen, but can we make that gallery only show 2 columns on a mobile device? That may be a work around for the above problem as well.

Let me know and I hope you are having a great day. My site log in information is above in this conversation.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ryan,

1. That’s strange, the last change I made was to reduce the size of them? Are you sure it’s not cached?

2. I’d have to do a customization for this, but it is possible. It would be around $40 ( plus, did you mean 3 columns? ).

ryan martinez
    Participant

Hey Andy,

You were right. Everything looks great! I will talk to my client to see if she is interested in the customization. Thanks again for all your help.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Ryan 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.