Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery is not displaying on my custom post type

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Hi all, I made the theme options available to my custom post types.
    However now I’m stuck with the following problem. I would like to let the gallery be displayed at my custom post types as well.
    I enabled the options for it on my custom post type, but there seems to be something refraining it from loading. I believe this can be adjusted somewhere in the theme. But where? Help please!

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX?

I will ask Andy about this and get back to you ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Hi, I think I am.
    Just to clarify, I’m seeing the gallery options in my custom post type, but on the front-end it is not loading. 🙂

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Tjerk,

Please can you provide your WP login details and FTP details and we will take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

Can you read the private reply?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You are on a very old version of the theme. You need to be on the latest version to make use of the custom post types page configurations.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Tjerk Rintjema
    Participant

I think I already found the problem!
    In the header.php file from the theme it asks if the slider is set but also if it is a page through this function is_page()
    Since the events I want to post it on is not a page, but a post, this makes it fail.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.