Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / gallery left right buttons, accordion buttons no longer working …

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • MWH
    Participant

Hi Andy, I am not sure what happened.   All of the blue bottons on my home page no longer work – the accordian check marks, the blue heart for the social icons, the gallery left/right arrow bottons, etc.  The only thing I can think of that may have had an effect is that of late, I installed th WPML plugin and it has been giving me a lot of problems.

It locked me out of the dashboard (500 error whenever I tried to access the dashboard) and I went in and deleted the plugin folder from the server directory.  I think these problems followed this delete.  Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks for your help.  Matt

MWH
    Participant

Very strange!? I restored my site to pre-WPML from backups and the problem sitll exists!  I don't get it  – Gallery left and right buttons are frozen, heart icon doesn't budge, accordian items don't open when clisked on, etc.  Can anyone help??

MWH
    Participant

I just found this post which is similar : http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/slider-gallery-wont-slide-when-you-click-on-arrows/

The solution was not posted …

I disabled all of the plugins individually but the problem did not resolve. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Matt,

It sounds like a plugin conflict, try disabling one by one to see if the issues disappears?

MWH
    Participant

I tried that even on the old backup to no avail. I also disabled all of the plugins and that didn't cure it.  Is it possible that a plugin changed the theme code irreversibly?  Matt

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No it wouldn't be able to do that – my guess is something has changed on your server as nothing else can change unless you action it. Have you tried setting up a new smaller form with an attachment. If you do send it over and i'll see if I can spot any errors – at the moment the form is too big to fill out. 

MWH
    Participant

A smaller form? I am not sure what you are referring to.    The site is poulsat.com.  I am actually loading an older backup right now to see it I can set the clock back even further.   Matt

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

My apologies I replied to the wrong thread. 

If you disable the twitter feed does it resolve?

MWH
    Participant

Yes !!! That was it. Thank-you!  So much frustration.  What do you think happened? Matt

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I'm not sure – I've not come across the twitter feed covering the page before. I've tested on the live demo and it does not do the same.

MWH
    Participant

Thanks for the help – there is no way I would have figured that out on my own.  By the way – do you work for the company that makes Dynamix ? Matt

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.