Home / Forums / ePix Support / Gallery photos not displaying after porting website from test location

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • loerchner
    Participant

My original test site is here:

http://graysontighe.loerchner.com/gallery-blancpain/

The current live version I ported to is here:

http://graysontighe.com/gallery-blancpain/

Noone of the gallery or”slide set manager” images are displaying. I am guessing it is a licensing issue but I cannot find what needs to be updated or activated in order to make this function. Everything else seems to be working fine.

loerchner
    Participant

Bump? I thought we had support when we paid for this?

loerchner
    Participant

Looking at the code the image src tags are displaying as empty. On the test site the paths are obviously showing up fine. Can anybody at least tell me where the image names are being stored? I can’t find them in the database anywhere or in any of the files. It looks like there is a random image name created but I can’t find where that name is?

Help! It’s been days now with no response….

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, I was away on Friday.

Can you try de-activating the image resizing option via Appearance > Theme Options > General > Image Resizing. If that works, the new server you’re using doesn’t support the resizing script.

loerchner
    Participant

Ok, that allows it to shew the images but it’s blown my galleries apart. Where is the image resizer script and what are the requirements? Do I need to adjust the permissions or something? I’m using a nginx setup on Digital Ocean server and I have root access so I can make any changes I need to.

loerchner
    Participant

I found an old post where you told someone that you needed GD Library and Imagick. I installed those on my server and it seems to have fixed the problem.

It would probably help if you included required PHP modules or other server requirements somewhere.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I’m glad that’s resolved now. Thanks for the feedback, I’ve made note of this to add a requirements section.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.