Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery pics wrong images…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Mario
    Participant

Hi!

I do have a strange problem and I can't solve it… on my "Home" page I am using a 3D gallery to display some image. On the same page I do have a "recent articles" shortcut in a tab to show recent blog news with a thumbnail of the post's article images.

So… sometimes, (every 2 hours or so) my 3D gallery uses the article images of my blog posts instead of my set "image slide set" that I defined in the Dynamix menu.

When I go into edit mode of my Home page, I see that everything is set correctly (slide set source and so on), just "update" my Home page and the 3D gallery works again…

I dont want to check up on my 3D gallery every 3 hours to get it working properly… what could that be?!

any ideas?

Greez

Mario 

Mario
    Participant

I wanted to add, that the gallery sometimes switches from 3D to a Stage gallery… i dont get it..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

That's extremely strange – I can't imagine what would cause it to switch, what is your URL?

Mario
    Participant

the url is http://amalienburg.de/page or http://amalienburg.de/page?lang=en in English.

Somehow it is still happening. I emptied browser caches and wp caches with the w3 plugin, tried different computers and so on. Sometimes the main page shows article images of posts in the gallery… weird..

Mario
    Participant

I tried it again today but nothing has changed… I tried to remove the "recent posts" from the "home" page but the 3D gallery images still takes the article images of my blog page… I created a second "home" page with the same content and so on… I have no idea why this happens. Any idea?

Mario
    Participant

okay, I guess I figured it out… I was using the W3 Cache plugin which was obviously the reason… Now I am using the Quick Cache Plugin and the gallery works fine! So far… 😉

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Mario,

Sorry about the delay, glad you got this working – I'm wondering if it was allowing the session variable through, if the 3d gallery can't find the session variable it will just use all categories. 

Mario
    Participant

hm… to be honest session variables are a bit over my knowledge 😉 But.. I am happy it works now 😉 thanks though! I appreciate the support!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.