Home / Forums / ePix Support / Gallery Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Aaron Petrik
    Participant

1.)In the Visual Composer, when adding a Gallery within the Pages menu, how do you display the gallery on the page? I am not given any short code or asked to publish it once my options have been set.

2.)I want to use the gallery that you have displayed on the ePix live preview, Home Example II, at the top of the page. I can’t find this type of gallery in the visual composer. Is it a carousel?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Aaron,

1. Please follow the documentation here for more information on adding galleries to a page.

2. You are correct, this is the Carousel slider, it should be within Visual Composer. Try doing a search for it within Visual Composer. If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Aaron Petrik
    Participant

Thank you, I got it working much better. I have a few more questions for you, unrelated to galleries.

For pages, how do you make sub-pages such as the gallery pages in the live preview? I want to have a master portfolio with related but separate gallery pages.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will need to use the WordPress Menus to create these sub menus. Go to Appearance > Menus > Create a Menu > Add in your menu items, then drag one slightly to the right. This will make that item a sub item of the one above. Once saved, go up to the tabs at the top “Manage Locations” and set the main navigation to your menu you just created.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.