Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery Shortcode Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jennifer Lee
    Participant

Hey Andy – I’m using the gallery shortcode inside a tab shortcode and it’s only showing three of the images in my gallery slide set.. there are more than three images in the slide set I’ve selected. What am I doing wrong!! The images are not very big so that’s not the issue I don’t think..

**Just another note: I’m using reveal title short code within the same tab short code but again it’s show at least three images so I don’t think there is a conflict there.. Uggg

Jen

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

I wanted you to know I'm using the current version – any idea's I'm hoping to release our site to the general public next week but this issue has me stumped..

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Jen,

Can you send me a link to the page where this is happening on?

Jennifer Lee
    Participant

Hi Andy –

I've resigned the page because I just couldn't get it to function.

The original design was Tab then Reveal Code then Column then gallery in one column and accordian in another.

I've reorder it to this.. here is the page – http://www.freedog.us/travel-day-service/

Note: if you try to change the gallery to have a menu the number of dots out number the number of actual photos therefore I removed that but would like it to work.

I've turn on the gallery menu on the pet taxi service – as you can see there are lots of dots but there are only about 4/5 photos… If you can fix this or tell me what I've done wrong that would be wonderful! PS: I've tried both menu options they both do the same.

Jen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.