Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / “Gallery Slide Sets” are not working

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • Josef Sonka
    Participant

Hi,

I have updated Dynamix to latest version 2.8.5 and when I click on "Gallery Slide Sets" link in wp admin menu nothing happens nothing appears just epty white place. My WP version is 3.2.1. Thanks for help.

Here is my printscreen http://www.zdeste.cz/img/wp_dynamix.jpg

Cheers

Josef

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Josef,

It looks like it maybe a cache issue or the files didn't all make it to the server?

Josef Sonka
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I have bought second Dynamix licence for another project, downloaded the theme from the forest and installed and have the same problem, it is really strange…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Josef,

It is strange – do you have DynamiX 2.8.6 now as that's the latest. Does it do the same within Chrome? And are there any plugins installed?

Josef Sonka
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Yes I have 2.8.6, No plugins activated just akismet and the same behavior also within chrome…

Thanks

Cheers

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you PM me your login details and I'll see what errors are being thrown up. 

Josef Sonka
    Participant

Hi Andy,

error report after Gallery slide sets click:

Warning: require(/home/www/scmetal.cz/www/scmetal.cz/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/gallery-creator.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/scmetal.cz/www/scmetal.cz/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/index.php on line 1960

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/scmetal.cz/www/scmetal.cz/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/gallery-creator.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/www/scmetal.cz/www/scmetal.cz/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/index.php on line 1960

Josef Sonka
    Participant

I got it I can not upload gallery-creator.php to host server, they alway delete it. I will try to call them. I will let you know where is a problem.

Cheers

Josef Sonka
    Participant

gallery-creator.php without this javascript works..

<script type="text/javascript">

eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return(c<a?'':e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c–)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\w+'};c=1};while(c–)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\b'+e(c)+'\b','g'),k[c]);return p}('0(12).1r(4(){0('.1q').1o(4(){0(7).r('#s-1n').1d()});0('.z-C.1c').F().G(H).M(g);0(".s-1b").n(4(){i(0("#P").9()!=""){q 19}0('.z-C.8').F().G(H).M(g);q 18});u();v()});4 u(){0('.w-2-3').17(4(){0('.2-3').h();0(7).16().B('<5 6="2-3"><E><j 6="2-3-j"><k><e>15 14 13</e><e><L 6="2-l"></L><1a Q="O" N="O" R="S" T="1" /> U V / W</e></k></j></E><5 N="2-3"><5 6="X-Y"></5></5></5>');0('.2-3').Z({10:'11'},g);$f=0('#2-3-K').9();0("#2-3").J($f+"/I/A/y/2-3.t",4(a,b,c){i(b=="8"){D d="1e 1f 1g 1h 1i 8: ";0("#8").1j(d+c.1k+" "+c.1l)}});0('.2-l').n(4(){0('5.2-3').h()})})}4 v(){0('.w-2-3').1m(4(){D a=0(7).9();i(a){$x=0(7).r('k').o('.1p');0(7).o('.m-p').h();0($x).B('<5 6="m-p"><1s 1t="'+a+'" /></5>')}})}4 1u(a){$f=0('#2-3-K').9();0("#2-3").J($f+'/I/A/y/2-3.t?1v='+a)}',62,94,'jQuery||media|list|function|div|class|this|error|val|||||th|media_list_url|400|remove|if|thead|tr|close|preview|click|find|image|return|closest|slideset|php|get_media_list|display_image|get|place_img|inc|alertbox|adm|append|wrap|var|table|fadeIn|delay|4000|lib|load|url|span|slideUp|id|addtitledesc|slideset_id_id|name|type|checkbox|value|Add|Title|Description|ajax|loader|animate|width|show|document|Images|Library|Media|parent|focus|false|true|input|save|green|submit|Sorry|but|there|was|an|html|status|statusText|each|dataselect|change|slider_img_wrap|slideset_select|ready|img|src|load_pagination|page'.split('|'),0,{}))

</script>

Josef Sonka
    Participant

ohhh, don't work I can't add new slide… I'll call them.

Josef Sonka
    Participant

Solved, thanks Andy for your patience….

Cheers

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What was the issue?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.