Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery slide sets issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • Trey E.
    Participant

I tried to add an additional gallery slide set and got this when I selected save.

Now I have 6 slide sets on one line and cannot delete the set(s) to at least start over. I have can add sets but they do not do anything. I also reinstalled the theme. I am om the current version of the theme and wordpress. Using Safari and I also tried to change things on firefox.

Here is a screen shot. 

http://oi43.tinypic.com/10r7ssg.jpg

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Trey,

Something must have interupted the database when saving. We need to repair the database – do you have access to the phpMyAdmin and do you know how to use it? 

Trey E.
    Participant

Thanks for replying. I have access to the phpMyAdmin but I have no experience with it. If you tell me where I need to go I am pretty sure I can figure out how to fix it.

Trey E.
    Participant

I installed wordpress in a different directory and I am getting issues with my gallery slide set. Now when I try to add new slide set I get a blank set. If I add a new slide, the page automactically resets and show only the blank initial slide.

Anyone know how I can get this fixed? Need help ASAP. Thanks. Running the latest version of Dynamix and WordPress. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Trey,

Can you send me your WP login details and I'll take a look for you. 

Trey E.
    Participant

How can I send you a private message

Trey E.
    Participant

FYI. I completely deleted the database and reinstalled wordpress fresh and I still have issues with Slide sets. It will work fine for the first 2 sets and then I loss the ability to add additional slides and I cannot update the 2 sets I have previously created.

Very confused to why this is happening.

Trey E.
    Participant

Definetly something wrong with the latest 2.8.6 and bluehost. I have a 2.8.6 version that I updated on the same site and it works fine! I just installed 2.8.6 from themeforest and I am getting the same problem that is on a different site with clean install.

Anyone else have issues with the gallery slide set? Need to get this figured out ASAP. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Trey,

You can send me a message via My Account -> Messages -> Compose and send to Andy-CWZAdmin.

I've not come across this with BlueHost. Send me your WP login details and I'll take a look today for you. 

Trey E.
    Participant

I already did yesterday. Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Ah it's because it went  to my admin account not Andy-CWZAdmin – taking a look now. 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I've temporarily resolved the issue – the get media list being disabled stopped the slide set from working (I've re-enabled it via the General Settings). I'll resolve this for the next version. 

Trey E.
    Participant

Thanks.

That get media list function is very annoying IMO 🙂

chitez
    Participant

I have the same issue, how can i fix the bug? no way to touch this js packer

Trey E.
    Participant

Enable that annoying media list. It works fine after that. It’s located at the end on the general setting section.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.