Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery Slide Sets Links

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Anne LN
    Participant
    Ok…;-) I have the feeling to ask and ask so many questions here. I'm sorry but I'm new and I need your help to can fly with the great dynamix.

So, talking about Gallery slide sets, I have the two following problems :

Imagine I have a image URL for the image ( in a slide ) but I want the link to charge NOT a video and nore the image but a html page OR OTHER image.

So first situation :

Example : my "image URL" is something like : "/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/blablabla.jpg"

and I want the link to open OTHER image but using the lightbox effect.

How can I do because it doesn'nt work if I put the url of the other image in "Link URL" ( it's just opening a new page charging the image without lightbox effect ). And it's not working writing the url in the video field because it's expecting a video.

Second situation :

I want a link opening a html page in a popup window for example or in a iframe, but still with the lightbox effect. If I put the html link in the "Link URL", it's simply opening a new page without any effect.

Any solution please ?

Thank you and thank you…. 🙂
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This can be done if you use the video URL for the second image or iframe. Unfortunately it will show a play symbol instead of zoom because it think it's a video. 

For iframe of google for example you would enter into the video URL. 

http://www.google.com?iframe=true&width=100%&height=100%

replace google.com with domain you want to show. 

Anne LN
    Participant

Dear Andy,

I just try for both and….it's works PERFECTLY !!! You're the best !

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.