Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery Slide Sets show in Pages but not on Post page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Traci Marrs
    Participant

Hi,

I have installed one pic for now in the Gallery Slide Set and works great on all my pages.  It shows fine on my blog page showing my posts.  Yet if I follow link directly to the blog post the Gallery Slide Set doesn't show on top of my post page.

Here's my blog page… http://psalm84christians.org/p84c-devotionals/

Here's the post page… http://psalm84christians.org/judgment-and-confession-to-action/

On the later post page the Gallery isn't showing.  Does anyone have a remedy to this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Traci,

If you're using posts the gallery slide set will not display an image in the post. 

If you want to display images in the post, a post image has to be associated with it – does that make sense or have I missed something?

Traci Marrs
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I have my gallery slide set working on my pages and all are working fine.  There are 3 occurences on post pages.  

1.)   When I enter a post for instance the gallery slide doesn't show properly at the top.  The sidebar goes all the up on the right hand side of my page cutting off the gallery slide set.

2.)  When I read a post through a link, as from facebook, the gallery slide set doesn't even show.

As you can see on the blog page (page where individual posts are placed)  the gallery slide set works fine.  On the second link above, the actual post, the gallery slide set doesn't even show. 

The third link, a link from the home page, the sidebar goes all the way up to the top of the gallery slide set.

I have double checked everything and can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks Andy

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Traci,

The actual gallery is placed on the page – that's the only place the gallery should be visible on. If you want the gallery to appear within a post you would have to place the gallery on that post as well. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.