Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery Slider Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Keith L
    Participant

I have galleries on a number of pages containing group sliders linked to blog categories. When I add a new blog entry to a category it is not appearing in the gallery, even after a refresh. If you look at the opening page of http://www.milotalk.com you will see a gallery containing entries from the 'reflection' category.The subject of the first entry is 'colour management' yet I have since added a new entry called 'soft proofing'. If you choose 'reflection' from the categories menu you will see the new entry. If I were to open this entry in admin and just click the update button then it will appear in the gallery. 

Any suggestions – maybe I haven't ticked a box somewhere.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Keith,

Is there a limit attribute set on the group slider shortcode? That's the only thing I can think of that will stop the new post from displaying. 

Keith L
    Participant

Thanks for the reply Andy. The group slider wasn't added with a shortcode – it was added to the bottom of the page using the add post/slide set controls . 

I have figured out what the problem is – if I post an item to the site from the iPad WordPress app then it doesn't get added to the slider. If I add it from the desktop it works OK. I have no idea why this should be.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Strange, it should imagine it would have to be to do with the app then because the theme will litterally just read what is in the category. 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.