Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gallery type: full browser width images, possible?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jeff
    Participant

I have a technical question. I’d like to use one of the gallery sliders (possible stage as I don’t really need anything fancy) but I would like to have the images 100% width so that they are always right across the browser window.

I tried putting 100% in image width but this doesn’t work. Are there any suggestions or tips on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks mucho.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

It is only really possible with the revolution slider full width at the top of the content, it can be set within the revolution slider settings to full width.

If you wanted a gallery within the content it is possible but as this is not a standard theme function so it is classed as customization. You can view the Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jeff
    Participant

Thanks Tom. Running some tests I came to that conclusion too today. I’ll try it out and let you guys know for future reference (if someone finds this thread).

Jeff
    Participant

Works perfectly. Full 100% width images. Very nice.

*resolved*

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff,

Glad you sorted things, thanks for coming back to us.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.