Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Gap between Rev slider & content body

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Jerry
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to get the rev. slider and the body content have no gap in between. There’s approximately a 20px gap. I want to have the same look as the sample homepage “Dynamix” has for its live preview. Where can I go and edit the php code in order to accomplish this?

Thank you!
    Jerry

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

Can you please provide a link to your site so I can see exactly which part you are referring too?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jerry
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I am working the site offline through MAMP. Do you have a way for me to send you a screen shot??

Regards,
    Jerry

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

Without seeing the code it is a bit tricky but you can upload a screenshot to a site like photobucket.

Tom

Jerry
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Please see the following link: http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/jerry_titan/media/Home-3_zpscbe5cf5f.png.html

Let me know if there’s problem with viewing. You can see that the top part is a rev. slider, while the bottom is a text block area. However, I wanted the rev. slider and text block have no gap in the middle.

Regards,
    Jerry

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jerry,

If you are using the latest version of DynamiX you can edit the row and add in no-margin-top into the extra CSS Class.

This will take up the gap that you are seeing.

More information on this here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jerry
    Participant

Hi Tom,

It worked tremendous! Thank you for your support and help.

Regards,
    Jerry

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.