Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / getting a 'share button' on all pages of the website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • prasadshivangi
    Participant

Hey Andy,

On each and every page of my website, at the top right hand corner (but below the menu) I am constantly getting a small grey arrow which expands into share buttons -> facebook, twitter and google+. I have not inserted any share button at the top and it looks rather irritating and seems to have appeared on its own. Using the visual composer, I have inserted share buttons at the bottom of the home page, which are appearing fine. I am also using admin custom login, from which I have disabled share buttons. Where is this grey arrow coming from? can you please suggest something? My website has maintenance mode on, so wondering if sharing the link would help.

Thanks.

Hi Prasadshi,

Can you please send over your site’s URL so it will be easier for us to picture out the issue you are referring to?

Thanks!

prasadshivangi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

prasadshivangi
    Participant

I have removed my website from the maintenance mode so that you can view it and tell me what the problem is. If you see, on every page there is a grey share button on the top right hand side, below the menu.

Also, the product categories of VC that i have used, is showing number of products in a yellow highlight. I am unable to figure out why that is happening. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Hi @prasadshivangi

That share button is showing up because you had Social Icons enabled under Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media. All you need to do is disable it and that button should disappear.

For the yellow highlight, add this CSS to the Custom CSS box under Appearance > Theme Options > Customize:

mark.count {
        background-color: #ffffff;
    }

Thanks!

prasadshivangi
    Participant

Thanks a tonne 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.