Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Getting an Error 500 when trying to edit certain pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Arrowjoker
    Participant

First of all thanks again for such an amazing template. I have updated our site from Dynamix 2.9 to 3.1 and I’m updating pages as suggested in the manual. Pages with tables and pitures are creating problems tought. When I access them from the dashboard I get an error 500 mssg. Changing from visual composed to standard editor / text has helped with 1 page, rest still inaccessible. Hitting the return button brings me to the dashboard again and WP / Dynamix work fine.
    Tryed to build a fresh new page with tables and pictures in it. Once finished and trying to access it again for editing I get an error 500 mssg, too.

Example of page that can’t be edited: http://www.aurel-archery.de/tophat-pfeilspitzen-kompatibilitatsliste/

I have no clue what could be wrong as other pages are working fine and can be edited without problems.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately tables within pages have depreciated as the internet has moved towards responsive layouts and tables are fixed width and heights.

One thing you could try if you do still want to use tables, you could try creating a new page and adding the same information as your previous page. When you add your table back in, add in the Visual Composer widget Raw HTML and add in the HTML code here.

What version of WordPress are you currently using? Do you have any plugins installed? If so, try de-activating each of them one-by-one to see if one is conflicting with editing pages.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Arrowjoker
    Participant

Hello Tom,
    Thanks for you explanation. Fresh installation of WP + backup of contents allows to access the the page without errors. Table can be updated also into visual composer.

Brgds,
    René

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi René,

Just to confirm you have sorted this now? Or is there still an issue?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.